Información del paciente
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make an appointment to see one of your providers?
Simply call one of our convenient locations listed on our website, and one of our friendly receptionists will be glad to make an appointment for you with one of our excellent medical providers.
Do you take my health insurance?
Yes! We take all types of health insurance.
What if I don't have any insurance?
No problem! We have a number of options.
I already have a regular doctor, can I still come to Chota Community Health Services?
Absolutely! While we do encourage patients to establish a stable, lasting relationship with a primary care provider, we would be gald to see you even if you aren't ready to commit to a permanent doctor change.
What should I bring with me to my visit?
Your insurance card (if you have insurance)
Should I arrive early?
If this is your first visit, or if you haven't seen us in a while, it would be helpful to arrive 20-30 minutes early. That will give you time to fill out any necessary updated information.
How do I apply for the Sliding Fee Discount Program?
It's easy! Just bring with you the following:
I forgot my login info for the patient portal!
Navigate to: https://www.nextmd.com
- Confirm your username
- Unless you’re certain you know what your username is, click “Forgot username?”
- Enter your email address (the one used to sign up for patient portal) and click Submit.
- You will receive an email with your username.
- Now that you have your username, you can get your password reset.
- If you’ve logged into the portal since the new update, you can try the “Forgot password?” link, enter your email, and click Submit. You will receive an email to reset your password.
- If that doesn’t work, you’ll need to call us and get a password reset token.
- Once you have the token, on the main page click “I have my password reset token”
- Enter the numeric token, and your username, then click Submit.
- Create a new password, and click Submit.